We’re all on the same page when it comes to happiness… We all want it! I’ve never met someone who didn’t want to be happy. Have you?
In order to achieve this we have to make space for joy by getting rid of everything that doesn’t belong.
This list tells you what you need to remove from your life. Benjamin Disraeli once said, “There is no happiness without action.” To invite happiness in you must first clean house.
- Focusing On Your Insecurities
- Judging Others
- Being Controlled By Peer Pressure
- Wanting To “Keep Up With The Joneses”
- Caring What Others Think
- Being Hard On Yourself
- Living For Others
- Living In The Past
- Not Saying “No” When You Should
- The Need for Perfection
- Toxic Relationships
- Negative Influences
- Unhealthy Desires for Material Things
- Feelings of Being Too ________ (young, old, tall, short, heavy, thin, etc.)
- Lack Of Belief In Your Purpose
- Becoming Involved With Things That Don’t Better You As A Person
- Caring Too Much
- The Need For Instant Gratification
- A Failure Mentality
- Giving Too Much Of Yourself
- All Work, No Play
- An Unforgiving Spirit
- Lack Of Motivation For Bettering Yourself
- Being Dependent
- Not Taking Responsibility
- Feelings Of Worthlessness
- Not Believing In Yourself
- Being Defined By Your Past
- Being Defined By Others
- Ignoring Your Needs
- Media Overload
- Being Indecisive
If any of these 40 things is in your life it’s because you don’t love, cherish and believe in yourself like you should. You deserve happiness! You must believe that you have worth and you must believe that because so you deserve to live a life full of joy and prosperity.
Comment below and tell me 5 things you want to get rid of to make room for happiness!